Tuesday 23 August 2016

The Girl with the Red Sparkly Lips

So here we are with our first post and since we love everything sparkly and shiny and bling, this one is all about bling!!

I tried to do those sparkly lips we see so often on the internet. I always thought how do they even do it and it must be so difficult. But actually, if you have the right products with you, this is very much doable. I have tried the red sparkly lips and the products that I have used are as below:
Miss Claire long lasting matte lipstick shade is Solid Red
Mac loose shimmer dust in the shade red
A clear lip gloss
A mineral powder in the shade closest to your skin tone. I used the loose mineral powder from Loreal. But then this step is optional which means you can totally skip this product. Its just when you use a base on your lips, the shade of the lipstick just pops up on your lips.



So, basically its just base foundation first then the lipstick and then the gloss. Then very carefully apply the shimmer with a brush as loose shimmers are very tricky and can get all over your face so one important tip - do not use shimmer with open windows or under a fan!!! There, I saved you guys a lot of shimmer-cleaning from your face wink :)

So, after all that hard work, this is the end result -----


I am quite happy with the end result considering it was my first time yayyy

Do tell us what you think about it guys, we would love to hear from you :) :)

Love, 
Maria & Gazy 

No comments:

Post a Comment