Monday 29 August 2016

I Love Everything Chocolate !!!

Hey Guys,

Its me Gazy here and hope everyones doing fine. Dont let the topic of this post mislead you, its not a food post.

I have attempted at doing one of those smokey eye looks and since we absolutely love chocolate, so instead of the black smokey I went for a chocolate smokey look and to glam it up more instead of a black or a brown eye liner I have used golden eye liner so its an all out and out party smokey look perfect for any night party but then if you want to be all guns blazing why not wear this look during the daytime also. No rules remember wink wink !

So to achieve this look, I have used the Sivanna eye palette in the number 3. This palette has all the colors of brown and brown related and also some good golden shimmers. This is not a matte palette but a slight shimmery one.



Other than the eye palette I have used Incolor's primer to prime my eyes. It's SPF 15 and oil free long lasting base. The golden eye liner is from Meilin original glamshine eye liner. And ofcourse any good extra volume mascara. 

I loved how the gold eye liner looks. I was a bit apprehensive if it will look really good or tacky but I was fancy pleased with it.



And below is the final look, pair the look with some nude lipstick or even a faint blush colored one but you can also try wearing the extreme dark lips, whatever suits your fancy.


Try it out and you will know you can play a lot with different colors and color palettes.

Go crazy, be happy !!

Till then ....

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment